Facts & Stats
Brockton by numbers (2006 – to date, cumulative total)
20m sq ft
space invested into and developed
total equity raised
total Portfolio Size (including both historic and current-owned assets)
assets located in London
separate properties owned over this period
Industry, Civic Building, Wellness, Sustainability and other awards won for our development and rehab projects.
Where does Brockton’s equity come from?
Within the £2.2bn, around £900m has been committed to the Brockton Capital funds by pension plans that provide retirement income for over 6.6 million pensioners and future (i.e. currently in work) beneﬁciaries.
- 32% Listed Global Real Estate Investors
- 26% U.S. State + Corporate Pensions
- 14% EMEA Insurance & Pensions (exc. UK)
- 13% UK Pensions
- 5% Family Offices
- 5% Funds of Funds
- 3% Other / the Brockton team
- 2% Middle East Investors
Ballpark portfolio size
In aggregate, between 2006–2021, Brockton acquired assets totalling around £7.0bn in value. These ballpark values are based on 100% of the asset values, i.e. unadjusted for the occasional part interest held by a joint venture partner.
Total volume of assets acquired: over 75% located in London / the South-East
The total size of all assets acquired by Brockton over the 2006-2021 period is shown here. Percentages relate to 100% of the gross value of the Brockton portfolio, unadjusted for the occasional part interest held by a joint venture partner. NB: Values and floor areas are approximate.
- 38% Central London Offices (inc. co-working space): 2.0m sq ft
- 13% Multi-Let Industrial: 13.2m sq ft
- 12% Thames Valley and Regional Offices: 2.1m sq ft
- 11% Central London Residential: 242,000 sq ft
- 11% Mixed-use and Retail Assets: 2.2m sq ft
- 8% Greater London Data Centres: 213,000 sq ft
- 6% Life Science / Workplace in Oxford and Cambridge: 383,000 sq ft