1. Who are we?
www.brocktoneverlast.com is a website operated by Brockton Everlast Inc. Limited (together with other members of its group, "we" "us", "our" or “Brockton Everlast”), registered as a limited company in England and Wales (company no. 11189374) at 89 Wardour Street, London W1F 0UB. We are the controller of the personal information collected on the website or otherwise.
2. What is this document and what personal information do we collect from you?
We collect Personal Information relevant to our interactions and to any activity you choose to undertake on the website. This includes:
2.1. Information you give to us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the website, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise or by you interacting with any of our business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors (including estate agents, sales agents and our professional advisors) engaged on our behalf. This includes information you provide when you register to use the website or receive information, email us, arrange property viewings with us, request brochures from us or complete an enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and any other information relevant to your enquiry or request for information or services which we may request and you choose to provide to us from time to time.
2.2. Technical and statistical information we collect about you
We collect some technical and statistical information about your use of the website, including:
- the internet protocol address used to connect your computer or device to the internet;
- your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform (as applicable to the device you are using); and
- information about your visit, including the website that referred you to the website (if applicable), the path that you take through and from the website (including date and time), pages that you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- This technical and statistical information is typically anonymous but may identify you in certain circumstances (“Technical Data”). Where it does, we treat it as Personal Information.
Our service provider Google Analytics also collects Technical Data from you in the course of providing anonymous information to us about the use of the website. Click here to read more about how Google Analytics uses Technical Data.
2.3. Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use our sites or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our sites. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
3. How do we use information collected from you and the legal bases on which we process your information?
Your Personal Information may be processed in the following ways:
3.1. Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us relating to the properties detailed on the website or otherwise notified to you; and
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
3.2. Technical and statistical information we collect about you
- to improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to protect Brockton Everlast against threats such as fraud or cyber-attacks; and
- to create anonymous data for use in the course of our business, for example to see which parts of the website are most popular. Once anonymised, this data will no longer identify you and so will cease to be Personal Information.
3.3. Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. This includes but is not limited to information we receive from our sales agents. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
The lawful bases we rely on to process your Personal Information are that:
- you have consented to us processing your Personal Information for the purpose of servicing your interest in the properties marketed on the website;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or in anticipation of entering into a contract with you;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests: to improve and develop our business operations and performance of the website; or for running our business, provision of IT services, network security and to prevent fraud; and/or
it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
4. Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your Personal Information with our service providers, shareholders and lenders as part of the operation of our business (for example, to enhance the functionality of our services, to obtain information necessary to reply to your correspondence or to process enquiries) or to pursue our legitimate interests.
We may also share your Personal Information with other organisations or individuals when we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable legal terms and conditions or our other legal rights, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against or prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of Brockton Everlast, our personnel or the public as required or permitted by law.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Information and to treat it in accordance with data protection legislation. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your Personal Information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your Personal Information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. Where is your personal information stored and processed?
We will process and store your Personal Information in our IT systems, which includes cloud hosted IT systems. We employ organisational and technical methods to protect your Personal Information, and require that our service providers do the same.
6. How long do we keep your personal information?
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
7. Links to other websites
9. Your rights
Data protection legislation provides you with certain rights when it comes to the processing of your Personal Information, which are set out below
|Rights||What does this mean?|
|3. The right to rectification||You are entitled to have your Personal Information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.|
|4. The right to erasure||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your Personal Information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.|
|5. The right to restrict processing||You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your Personal Information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their Personal Information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.|
|6. The right to data portability||You have rights to obtain and reuse your Personal Information for your own purposes across different services.|
|7. The right to object||You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (which we will do only with your consent).|
We are committed to protecting your privacy. However, if you are not happy with how we collect or process your Personal Information or want further information on your rights, you can contact us at the email address and postal address set out above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or believe our processing of your Personal Information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
10. Contacting us
Brockton Everlast Inc. Limited
89 Wardour Street
London W1F 0UB